Enjoy the early morning hours in the heart of Maui’s North Shore. Sight surfers enjoying the ocean from Hookipa Beach Lookout. Numerous stops along the way with highlights of Keanae Peninsula, Puaakaa waterfall and the black sand beach at Wai’anapanapa. Enjoy fresh baked banana bread at Aunty Sandy’s fruit stand while taking in the remote coast line views. Lunch in the open-air dining room at Travaasa Hana Hotel. See waterfalls, pristine valleys and spectacular seascapes. Opportunity for swimming and short walks by various loop trails. Continue looping around the mountain through the rural Kipahulu and Kaupo. See the Maui Winery in Ulupalakua, Upcountry Maui and return to resort. HIGHLIGHTS
- You’ll be picked up at your hotel, with your expert guide and driver waiting with a smile, and you’ll travel in luxury Mercedes Benz Sprinters, with leather captain chairs, wood paneled floors, personal refrigerators, USB outlets and more – all the five-star amenities you’d expect.
- You’ll eat in style - no boxed lunches. Breakfast is served at Charley’s Restaurant in Pa’ia. And you’ll enjoy a gourmet lunch at Travaasa Hana Hotel’s open-air dining room with unobstructed views of Hana Bay.
- You’ll enjoy ice-cold refreshments and snacks, free of charge, along the Road to Hana.
- You’ll make stops that other tours miss, seeing more, and learning more thanks to our expert travel guides.
- You’ll visit the remote Keanae Peninsula, the Hanawi waterfall and the black sand beach at Waianapanapa, with opportunities to hike and swim. Best of all, you’ll travel and explore at your own pace, at each stop and destination.
- Finally, you’ll stop at Hookipa beach. It’s a gentle transition back to civilization, before returning to your hotel.