Molokini is an ancient crater located inside a marine reserve. Expect spectacular water clarity and a pristine coral reef. Rated one of the best snorkeling spots in the world, this reef has a variety of beautiful reef fish and animals. Occasionally we see dolphins, Whales, Manta rays, and Hawaiian Monk seals. December through the end of April is a great opportunity to see Humpback whales in the National Marine Sanctuary.
- Complimentary use of large terry beach towels, reef-safe sunscreen (Important for protecting our reefs ecosystem) and wetsuit tops
- Premium silicone masks, US Divers® dry snorkels and Velox vented fins, optical masks with various prescription strengths, boogie boards with viewports and floats
- Educational guided snorkel tour referred to as the Snorkel Safari
- Scuba Diving for certified divers is offered at no additional charge with your own gear. Rental gear available for $75.
- Huka Diving - allows participants to go underwater while breathing on a surface supplied air system. (additional charge, see below)
- Complimentary transportation for up to 48 passengers provided for most West and Southside hotels and condominiums.
- Limited number of passengers for the comfort of our guests
- Measures 65 feet from stern to stern and 36 feet from port to starboard
- Certified for 100 passengers, however, we will hold reservations to at the most 60 passengers depending on the excursion
- Plenty of deck space and multiple trampolines (hammock-like lounging areas)
- Spacious covered cabin for shade with 10 tables for intimate seating
- Four heated fresh water showers
- Easy access stairs that allow passengers to enter the water safely
- Comfortable seating
- Spacious Captain's table for food service
- Two oversized bathrooms
- Easy access from dock
- We are a "green” boat! We recycle, reuse (no paper plates or disposable utensils) and do not pump waste into the waters. Sailing also conserves fuel
FOOD & DRINKS
- Breakfast of scrambled eggs & bacon, assorted croissants, bagels, muffins with cream cheese, butter, and jellies, granola, fresh island fruits and fruit yogurt.
- Mid-morning snack - Maui potato chips with salsa and Ranch dip and island vegetable crudité
- Full gourmet buffet-style lunch with award-winning kiawe/guava smoked pulled pork, marinated teriyaki chicken thighs, Asian lo mein noodles with vegetables and sesame dressing, hummus with pita, classic caesar salad, potato-mac salad, cole slaw, fresh fruit and white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.
- Once you are done in the water, the full bar will offer you sparkling wine, imported and domestic beer, selection of red and white wine
- Soda, juices and filtered water
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION FOR THE FIRST 48 PASSENGERS - Leave the driving to us! Experience the comfort and ease of our transportation service available from most south and west side resort areas. Our comfortable vans will pick up and return you to your hotel or condo in style. NOTE: Transportation must be added below. Please ensure hotel or condo information is provided.IF YOU CAN SNORKEL, YOU CAN HUKA DIVE!
Huka Diving is a unique way to enjoy the wonderful underwater world. You don't need to be certified or take classes. This is a surface supplied air system that allows the participant to actually go under the water while breathing from a surface supplied air system. Dive without cumbersome tanks and gear. Enjoy the freedom of movement, just as you would when snorkeling, below the surface. You must be 10 years of age or older and pass a medical review.