Lele is the ancient name for Lahaina and the luau grounds were once where the royal family of Maui would feast and entertain. All aspects of this luau including costumes, music, and dances have been designed with authenticity in mind.
- Mai Tai cocktail greeting with a fresh flower lei
- Open bar and table service included throughout the evening
- Five-course gourmet dinner using locally sourced ingredients
First Course - Hawaii
Here on the beautiful islands of Hawaii, we honor the 'aina (land), our ali'i (royalty), and all the natural beauty surrounding us with the oli (chant), mele (song), and hula (dance).
- TRADITIONAL POLYNESIAN STAPLES - Banana & sweet potato chips served with tropical ginger & ogo seaweed salsa.
- IMU ROASTED KALUA PUA'A - Pork seasoned w/ Hawaiian salt, cooked traditional (imu) style in an underground oven shredded & served w/ pohole fern shoots.
- LOMI LOMI SALMON & KALO PUREE - Sous vide salted salmon w/ pickled onion, green onion, island tomato & black sea salt.
- THIRD HAWAIIAN MENU ITEM - Chef's special creation changes monthly.
Second Course - New Zealand
Welcome to Aotearoa, the Land of the Long White Cloud, also known as present-day New Zealand. Home to the Maori people who journeyed from some of the most remote land masses in the world. The Maori are believed to have migrated to Aotearoa from the Marquesas, Cook, and Society Islands.
You will notice their facial tattoos or moko. This was used to symbolize one’s genealogy and personal identity. Dancers perform a Haka, a war dance, that was used to intimidate their enemies and an exciting dance using poi balls, which are used to imitate the actions and rhythms in nature.
- HARORE KUMARA - Medley of stewed mushrooms & onion, served with orange & purple sweet potato.
- MITI HANGI - 5-hour island scented braised short ribs with a kiwi fruit soy jus.
- THIRD AOTEAROA MENU ITEM - Chef's special creation changes monthly.
Third Course - Tahiti
Tahiti is a land of intrigue and romance that captures the imagination. From the verdant majesty of its lush mountains rising out of the mist to the startling clarity of its coral lagoons, Tahiti is considered by many as the tropical image of Polynesia. Sit back and enjoy the sensual swing of hips and pulsing rhythm of the ancient drums, which combine to create a titillating dance performance. Experience the romantic lure of Tahiti as oversized headdresses made of grasses and shells balance the exuberant movements of the hip and hand.
- E-IAOTA (POISSON CRU) - Fresh island fish & vegetable marinated in lime juice & coconut milk.
- MOA - Grilled mango ginger chicken w/ a Tahitian lime aioli & mango relish.
- THIRD TAHITI MENU ITEM - Chef's special creation changes monthly.
Fourth Course - Samoa
Our evening's journey ends in Samoa, "the cradle of Polynesia" literally the sacred center of its fiery soul. The islands of Samoa are a lush jungle-shrouded paradise where homes are open to nature, and the people open their hearts to you. The energetic and vigorous Samoan dance is punctuated by the staccato slapping of legs and feet, and rhythmic clapping of hands. Men wear shredded leaf leggings which emphasize their movements, while women don very finely woven leaf skirts to accentuate their gracefulness. The famed fire knife dance is an important component of their culture and a fitting end to our show.
- PALUSAMI - Braised coconut cream corned beef w/ baked ulu wrapped in taro leaves.
- STEW FIGOTA - Fresh island fish in mussels, clams, and shrimp stew w/ coconut banana cream.
- THIRD SAMOA COURSE ITEM - Chef's special creation, changes monthly.
Fifth Course - Dessert
- PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE - With whipped haupia cream (coconut pudding)
- COCKTAILS -Mai Tai, Pina Colada, Banana Madness, Lava Flow, Island Iced Tea, Blue Hawaiian, Planters Punch, O'o Farm Special (fresh selection changes daily)
- LIQUORS - Pau Vodka (Maui vodka made w/ Maui Gold Pineapple), Maui Rum (Light & Dark), Bombay Sapphire Gin, Dewars White Label Scotch, Cazadores Tequila, Jack Daniels Whiskey, Bulleit Bourbon, Christian Brothers Brandy, Carolans Irish Cream
- BEERS - Amstel Light, Coors Light, Bikini Blonde Lager (Maui), Big Swell IPA (Maui), Longboard Lager (Hawaii), Steinlager (New Zealand), Hinano (Tahiti Seasonal), Becks (non-alcohol)
- WINES - Sparkling Wine, White Zinfandel, Moscato, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet, Syrah, Port Wine
Gratuity is not included. A 16% service charge will be included for parties of 10 or more.